Tuesday 12 March 2013

What an amaizing day!

After coming away from the Crest 2 weeks ago thinking that I was lucky enough to have been at a race that probably wouldn't be repeated for a few years, the race this weekend delivered record time after record time.  Conditions were'bigger' and tougher to even be on the hill.  Although I have to say I didn't fly it as well as 2 weeks ago Frank and the other Willow pilots demonstraighted just how fast they can go.  The willow could certainly handle the air better than I could.

Congratulations have to go the the sub 30 club pilots and especially to Martin for his 26second flight.  Just 2 hundredths of a second outside the record- thats about 6 inches at the speeds he was flying.

2 weeks to get ready for the champion of champions race- get your entries in- I will start to update the entry list this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment