Wednesday 19 August 2015

Bespoke model combinations

After Joe Cubitt's fun on Lundy with a willow sporting a shortened fuselage I have been asked by a few people if we can supply different combinations of wings/fuselages/tails.

 Yep, we can do that! I have flown different combinations of models and wings whilst testing different parts. The shorter boom of the merlin gives a model a lot of pilots like.

Drop me a line

I'm just back from the English open (report when I have chance). It was good to see Joe Cubitt's willow. The wings and fuselage of a willow 2 but with a willow 1 tail. I have aimed to make as many parts of willows and merlin interchangeable as possible. Fitting a willow 1 tail is an absolute doddle, they use the same joiners.

4 pilots flying willows at the English open, not bad at all

No comments:

Post a Comment